A COMPANY WITH A FUTURE. We are looking for employees who enjoy working as a team and are able to use their personal and professional skills to achieve a common goal. Our employees represent the most diverse of professions from around the world – engineers, technicians, industrial clerks, industrial mechanics, and IT professionals, to name but a few. We are an industrial company specializing in the field of pump technology, and our expertise is recognized throughout the world. We would like you to be a part of our success and help us improve our quality.
Regional Sales Manager – Central USA
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) for the Central US Region. This position will be remote, preferable in a city with a major airport; i.e. Chicago, Minneapolis, St Louis, etc.
Regional Sales Manager – Northeast USA
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) for the Northeast US Region (New England states, New York, New Jersey and Delaware). This position will be remote, preferable in or near a city with a major airport; i.e. Boston, Hartford, etc.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The RSM will be responsible for driving sales growth and expanding market presence in this region by increasing sales to direct customers and OEM's, development & management of Rep network, applying KPI tools for reporting, and implementing the overall sales strategy.
Expected travel 50-75%
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Achieve and exceed region's monthly, quarterly, and annual sales/bookings goals
• Develop sales plans and strategies to expand market presence within region
• Develop annual sales quotas and evaluations for independent representatives
• Write, translate and understand technical specifications for proper pump selection and optimization
• Conduct technical seminars for end users, representatives and engineering firms
• Communicate regularly with the North American Sales Director to develop, plan and report goals and action plan for the region
• Attend national or local sales meetings as requested
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university in an engineering discipline and/or technical marketing.
• Demonstrate a high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
• Strong relationship building skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Proficient with Windows and MS Office
• Excellent time management, communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
• Technical aptitude and familiarity with manufacturing processes within industrial facilities (power, steel, mining, and chemical) and municipal facilities (water and wastewater)
• General understanding of fluid dynamics and pump specifications
• Experience in calling on and reviewing applications with process engineers, mechanical engineers, chemical engineers, and maintenance engineers
• Minimum 3 years of sales, marketing or other commercial business experience.
Please send your resume via e-mail or by mail to:
ABEL Pumps, L.P.
Attn: Mr. Gregg Rivoir
600 N. Bell Ave, Bldg. 2, Suite 250
Carnegie, PA 15106
|The company that emphasizes cooperation.|